Thursday, April 2, 2015

Because He Loves Me So ...

Almost ten years after my first blog post, I found myself often time contemplating with what my life has been like these past ten years (and more). With lots emotions and thoughts, yet never have time to even sit down, let alone writing them all down, I then recalled, "hey, once upon a time, I had a blog site!". Went through the old posts, saw how God had answered many of my prayers, yet at the same time, He has been busy taking me through lots of trials. With much evidence of His fingerprints in my life, I am praying that I will be able to set aside time to sit down and write down all my testimonies, one at a time (irregularly).

Because, without Him, I would not have made it this far in life.
Because, without Him, I would have given up live long ago.
Because, after looking back and thinking through all those times when He was(and still is) so near to me,
I realize now, more clear than ever,
My life and trials are planned this way for His Glory alone, and ~

Because He Loves Me So.

No comments:

Post a Comment